With the best Modlite drivers from all over Australia as well as the current A1 Terry Leerentveld and the current USA 1 Jeff Teeters converging on Westline Speedway to contest the 2017 Modlites Australia National Title on the 26th-27th January it is going to be a meeting not to be missed.
As this is the first time many of the drivers from different states have come up against each other, it will be interesting to see who will come out on top.
All eyes will be on Terry and Jeff to see if they are going to duke it out or is the likes of Qld’s Man on the move Aaron Prosser, SA Flyer Danny Prade or maybe from the west Wa Guru Brent Halliday going to spoil the party.
When you look at the field there is plenty of talent that can step up and take the top spot on the night.
Will the title stay in Australia or will it go to the USA?
1. V99 Shaun Brown
2. N7 Chris Ferguson
3. SA 5 Graham Knuckey Y Climb, Ampac
4. Q 64 Nathan Politch Pacific Petroleum, Edge Racing Australia, Richo's Electrical, Redline Oils, Yaralla Buses
5. SA 7 Shane Howard DJE Edits
6. Q 53 Robert Hardy SBM Virtual Office, Highway Motorcycle Repairs, Proofreading 101, Sea Breeze Management Pty Ltd
7. A1 Terry Leerentveld Edge Racing Australia, Yaralla Buses
8. Q 49 Chris Crowe Mota-Craft, PWR Performance Products, Bicknell Australia, Blackjack Motorsports, Speedway Stickers, DGRE
9. SA 66 Sam Martin Smedley Tyre Service, The Tyre Surgeon
10. SA 78 Ty Forrestal
11. Q 08 Wayne Donaldson Laurie Predebon Truck Repairs, Wes Engines, FX Signs, A.W.E Engineering
12. SA 51 Michael Brown Whyalla Earthworks, Specialised Tyres, Port Augusta Meat Store, Trick Group, Sagle Constructions
13. SA 27 Cory Hodgson CHE, Klotz Lubricants
14. USA 1 Jeff Teeters Leader Race Cars, Teeters Motorsport, Torque Wear Australia, BK Signs & Promotions
15. WA 24 Brent Halliday (BK) Torque Wear Australia, Leader Race Cars, BK Signs & Promotions, Red Earth Trophies, Kimberley Kanga Hire
16. WA 13 Michael Morgan Norwest Tattoo, Kimberley Kanga Hire
17. WA 22 Harvey Oliver Leader Race Cars, Torque Wear Australia, Elite Automotive
18. SA 41 Brian Chadwick
19. SA 0 Brook Alexander acmeremovals.com, Neville Cowie Motorcycles, Enzed, Gardner Bearings
20. SA 42 Duran Cowland
21. SA 25 Todd Bennett Bennett Crash Repairs, Clare Valley Toyota, MGA Insurance, Fawn Coffee, Short Customs, Hatwell Traders
22. SA 52 Andy Maxwell Jnr Whyalla Earthworks, Port Augusta Meat Store, Trick Group, Specialised Tyres, A1 Welding
23. Q 47 Aaron Prosser Kubota Excavators, All Class Construction Equipment
24. Q 27 Chris Were Torque Wear Australia, Leader Chassis Australia, Ice Motorsport
25. SA 32 Scott Webb SA Complete Diesel Services
26. Q 56 Sean Rose Redcliffe Wrecking, JC Performance Engines, Thermal Edge Coating
27. Q 15 Brendon Tucker Variety Group, Redcliffe Wrecking
28. SA 18 Danny Prade DP Designs, CP Used Trucks, The Cider Society
29. Q 12 Klinton Hancey Hancey Turf